This is a blog of hope. As I garden, I pour out my hopes and dreams in prayerful meditation. I am reminded of truths and life lessons learned that can be described in gardening terms. This blog will hold some poetry, some famous quotes, some favorite song lyrics, and mostly my gardening updates. Read along and reap with me the lessons of faith and hope that I gather from my garden.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
word play ineffective
So, the word play in my blog title is not going to work. I was hoping to have another page on here about my quilting and handiwork. Unfortunately being technically challenged, I cannot figure out how to do a second page. Lest I seem a poor speller, I have had to change my blog title. I will not change my blog address, however. I am determined to figure this thing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment