This is a blog of hope. As I garden, I pour out my hopes and dreams in prayerful meditation. I am reminded of truths and life lessons learned that can be described in gardening terms. This blog will hold some poetry, some famous quotes, some favorite song lyrics, and mostly my gardening updates. Read along and reap with me the lessons of faith and hope that I gather from my garden.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
snap peas
Tuesday, I dug up a 1ft by 12 ft section in the ground just under my chicken wire frame. Then, I put compost and potting soil in the hole and planted my snap peas! 24 peas to be exact. Now I have to wait a week for them to sprout. Hopefully they will do well in the compost mix. We will soon see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment