Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy plants

So, everybody looks happy today, standing tall, reaching out for the sunshine. The peppers especially are ready to rock and roll. I'm a little concerned about the cucumbers, but so far so good. Most of the weeds are gone from the active part of the garden. There is still lots to be done, but this will do for now.

I added my drip system and tried to hook it to a timer, but the timer needs to go back to the store. It leaks under the water pressure. For now I will set my stove timer to remember to go turn it off after 30 minutes every other morning.  I figure if I turn it on when I go out to feed the dogs in the morning, then set the timer, I can go out and turn it off before I go to work.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment